(UNLESS EXEMPT) WHEN YOU ATTEND THE SURGERY.
You do not have to wait to receive an invite to book.
Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
For the most up to date advice on the Covid-19 Pandemic
Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We are still in pandemic status with Covid-19.
Coronavirus Information For The Public
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
List of diseases and conditions considered to be high risk:
1. Solid organ transplant recipients
2. People with specific cancers:
• cancer and are having chemotherapy
• lung cancer and are having radical radiotherapy
• cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma who are at any stage of treatment
• immunotherapy or other continuing antibody treatments for cancer
• other targeted cancer treatments which can affect the immune system, such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors
•had bone marrow or stem cell transplants in the last 6 months, or who are still taking immunosuppression drugs
3. People with severe respiratory conditions including all cystic fibrosis, severe asthma and severe COPD.
4. People with rare diseases and inborn errors of metabolism that significantly increase the risk of infections (such as SCID, homozygous sickle cell).
5. People on immunosuppression therapies sufficient to significantly increase risk of infection.
6. Women who are pregnant with significant heart disease, congenital or acquired.